Monday, May 07, 2018

DAILY CALL SHEET: MAY 7, 2018

House by the Cemetery, The

The House by the Cemetery (1981) Bob? Bob? Bob. Bob! BOB! Bob? (Repeat for 1 hour and 26 minutes, or at least until you go stark raving mad.) TIL: Pretty sure nobody could love Bob but Jesus. That guy'll love anybody.

Zeppelin

Your daily dose of culture courtesy of Zeppelin (1971) - "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.  I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

And just when you thought it was over, it’s the Facebook…

10 Day Album Challenge

Day 11 of 10 days

Yeah, yeah, I know it says 10 Day Album Challenge but, to paraphrase the great Nigel Tufnel... this one goes to eleven.

In no particular order, post 10 of your all time favorite albums, one per day. Choose music that really made an impact on you and is still something you listen to, even if only occasionally. Post the cover; no need to explain why you chose it.

prince-1999

No comments: